Privacy Statement - freefuckvids.com
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Collection of information
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
How we use personal information
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To comply with with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement.
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
How we share your information
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Your legal rights
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.